UK Pro Solutions - Review in Software category from Northolt, England

Northolt, England 1 comment
Usability

Very true a scam at its best! They scammed my company's simple website Cloudbase Solutions! They even had a malware installed in the website!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

We are the Clint of

medicalguide-egypt.com

This is my Final warning about my Failed website which you build Not matching to the deal and Does not suit us and not what are we looking for. And the mobil application which is not working for android with the website and unfinished for the iOS

And the website stops today without any reason.

If it will be like this We will start to Take legal action against the company.

UK Pro Solutions - Scam Artists

Rockdale, New South Wales 0 comments

They also scammed me. Please do not hire them.

They will blackmail you also will make you pay up front beforehand. Do not believe anything they say to you including promises and the deadlines. Their online support will lie and not give you a straight answer. I just want everyone else to not go through what I went through the past three years.

Their owner is also a liar who knows what he is doing they are not based out of Bolton, they are in Egypt. I cannot wait to move as far away from this company as possible, please do not hire them for your project in any area.

UK Pro Solutions - Inexperienced liars - DO NOT USE

We hired UK Pro Solutions through Guru.com to build a booking system and website. Aside from the fact that I could never reach the project manager - Andrew they didnt seem able to communicate via phone (only in v poor english) through email.

They quoted that the duration of the project would be 1 month. 5 months later and we still didnt have anything as close to the brief and that was promised. It became clear that they were completely inexperienced and out of their depth and failed to answer any of the questions we asked them. As soon as we told them that wanted to end the project and demanded a refund Andrew was more available than ever before and tried everything he could to convince us to do the rest of the project with them.

He eventually agreed to a refund but we have yet to receive it.

As a small company we have limited funds and we had allowed a timeframe of 3 months.

This has now set us back by 6 months and has severly impacted our business.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I got the same problem with them , the company that I hired for this project on www.freelancer.com named www.ukprosolutions.com disappear and I lose 80% of my money ( $1500 ) ; www.freelancer.com did not do defend me but the only things they have done till now is to cancel the account of Ukprosolutions.com from their platform.

They have my money and they disappear , this is a cheat company .......

UK Pro Solutions - UkProsolutions is a scaaaaammmm

Style and Design

Hi

Who ever has posted this Comment is Spot on. Tarek Abdul Kader is a scam artist who has scammed me of 7500 Pounds. He pretended to be a friend or as he puts it, your brother. I have never ever in my life met such a Nasty, Ugly, Person. Pure Evil, if i could i would get him arrested and put him away for life. I never wish bad on anyone, but this is just Pure evil.

Please please please, stay away from him and never show him your money. Do not believe his references and do not Listen to his soft Voice.. Its decieving to the extreme. Do not trust the reviews on Freelancer as those poor guys that have left a review had no choice but to leave a good review to get their website and the codings. i Know too well how he does it.

I dont want to go on, just want to warn anyone that is even thinking about doing business with this scam artist. Pay someone else a little more but do not, Quote do not go near this guy. He is Dangorus..

UK Pro Solutions - Uk-Pro-solutions is a Scam

Privacy and Data Security

People anyone that is even thinking of doing business with Tarek at Ukprosolutions will definently be loosing their money. He is the biggest scam artist i know.

His previous company was called co-operative host web solutions which he scammed customers out of money and closed the account. He is probably one of the meanest guys i know. Left his wife that was pregnant with his 3 Kids for another woman. Now he has left that woman to be with another woman.

He has no morals. He never paid his employees. If you do want to do business and he's sold an idea to you, just ask him to show you his offices in Uk, US, Kuwait. He'll have numbers but there are no developers.

He's the middle man in everything he sells from software to webdevelopment. he does have an office in Egypt, but they are a bunch of *** getting paid 200 Pounds a months for low quality work and something they will probably never deliver. I gurantee you if you asked him to show you his offices Other countries he has none, its a scaaaaaaam people.. I wouldn't do this to ruin anyone's business but he's robbed so many people and ruined lives by asking people to leave their Jobs to work for him only for him to not pay them.

He's very good at making you his friend and will make you believe he's like your family, i can assure you once he's got your money, instantly he will start ignoring you as he's already got his next victim on the phone.. please for your sake if you do get into business with him.. check his company or offices out first and check other companies that can do something similar and go with them.. DO Not fall into his trap.....

He's a liar and a *** Artist.. Check his employees too.. He will probably charge you 10k for a site he'll pay someone in india,spain,or where ever 2k to build. thats if his own developers can develop .

well now he's conning people that want software for business. He did it for bank of Kuwait, well apparently haha.. He scammed them too.. he hired 11 people from england that had no clue about software development and made them think they were developers..

genius lol.. they gave him 250k the idiots too didnt have a clue we knew nothing.. we just knew the basics..

anyway please if you do business with him, check his company out first.

he'll get you references that not a problem, dont listen to them.. do your own research and see everything for yourself before you give him any money, becasue that is all he cares about..

Moneyyyyyy.

Takecare guys ive done my bit..

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Bras, Distrito Federal, Brazil #993463

It is really true. I hired UK Pro solutions from freelancer and I payed them U$$3500 but it never delivered my website.

I wish someone could give me the UK Prosolutions adress in Egypt because we have to call the police as well as to issue them. It is really a case of police!!!

Do you have its adress? If you have please post a comment.

About freelancer, I am pretty sure we can issue both freelancer (if they do not cooperate with us since they received a good amount of money because the transaction and also because we trusted its reviews!) and uk pro solutions of course.

to Anonymous #1003519

Hi sorry hear about your experience. They have scammed plenty people before you and continue to do so.

I know them and owner very well. they are cheaters and liars who dont even pay their employees and give them impossible task to do.

the address for egypt office is Egypt Office:52 Ahmed Fakhry Street 11th and 12th Floor, Nasr City, Cairo

They also say they work in england office.

addresss for that is 120 Bark Street,6th and 7th floor.

Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL1 2AX, UK.

i have never seen it but you can try that too

Hope this helps. hope everyone reads this before they do bussnines with this company