We hired UK Pro Solutions through Guru.com to build a booking system and website. Aside from the fact that I could never reach the project manager - Andrew they didnt seem able to communicate via phone (only in v poor english) through email.

They quoted that the duration of the project would be 1 month. 5 months later and we still didnt have anything as close to the brief and that was promised. It became clear that they were completely inexperienced and out of their depth and failed to answer any of the questions we asked them. As soon as we told them that wanted to end the project and demanded a refund Andrew was more available than ever before and tried everything he could to convince us to do the rest of the project with them.

He eventually agreed to a refund but we have yet to receive it.

As a small company we have limited funds and we had allowed a timeframe of 3 months.

This has now set us back by 6 months and has severly impacted our business.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $750. The author is overall dissatisfied with UK Pro Solutions. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about UK Pro Solutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare UK Pro Solutions to other companies on our site.

Comments

I got the same problem with them , the company that I hired for this project on www.freelancer.com named www.ukprosolutions.com disappear and I lose 80% of my money ( $1500 ) ; www.freelancer.com did not do defend me but the only things they have done till now is to cancel the account of Ukprosolutions.com from their platform.

They have my money and they disappear , this is a cheat company .......